"Imperfection is beauty, madness is genius and it's better to be absolutely ridiculous than absolutely boring." - Marilyn Monroe.

Friday, February 3, 2012

Take a second and breathe it in.

One of the greatest things I've ever learned in my life is to be your own person. Im sure you remember posts about it; dealing with frustration, doubters and things I definitely didn't see coming. But after a while, I learned to let it not bother me.
Honestly, in this world there are going to be so many people who look down on you. There are going to be so many people who make you angry or call you out.
Take it. Breathe it in. Trust me, it's a good thing. Having haters means you actually stood up for something. You put yourself out there.
You.Were.Different.
And that, my friend, is a beautiful thing. Just like you.

No comments:

Post a Comment