"Imperfection is beauty, madness is genius and it's better to be absolutely ridiculous than absolutely boring." - Marilyn Monroe.

Thursday, December 22, 2011

Hello, doubters.

You'd think that I'd be used to them by now; the nagging voices. You'd think I'd be able to tune them out and just go about my business. But it seems like no matter how hard I try, the louder they get. I understand their intentions, and why they nag the way they do, but, Im tired. Tired of hearing how I'm not good enough, or how I need to be stronger.
Trust me, I'm being as strong as I can be.
Im tired of being told to step it up and lead the team.
I don't know about you, but that's what I thought I was doing?
Im tired of looking into their faces while they present more and more demands and trying not to scream "im just me! Im not as strong as you think."

I guess i'll just have to keep putting up with it, yes?
Cause sometimes dedication isn't noticed until you make people notice.


Well here's to all those who doubt me, or look down on me.
Just wait. Im coming.

-Me.

No comments:

Post a Comment