"Imperfection is beauty, madness is genius and it's better to be absolutely ridiculous than absolutely boring." - Marilyn Monroe.

Monday, December 12, 2011

Smile, its Christmas.



Dear Santa.
Incase you haven't noticed, the world has gotten pretty crazy lately. We run and run from appointments to meetings, only to forget the moments we had in the place we were before. We take for granted every passing glance, or momentary smile we receive on the cold streets we walk every day. We lose sight of the true meaning of Christmas in all of the business going on around us. So, if you have time in your busy schedule, I'd like to ask you for a favor.
I don't want gifts this year. I don't want that new sweater I saw at Forever 21. I don't want that new perfume or the fuzzy socks. I want everyone to be loved, and know that they're loved. Cause isn't that really what Christmas is really all about? I grew up being told that, and I wish everyone else knew it, too.

So, if its not too much trouble this year.. let everyone know that they're loved. Cause they are.

Love always,
Me.


No comments:

Post a Comment