"Imperfection is beauty, madness is genius and it's better to be absolutely ridiculous than absolutely boring." - Marilyn Monroe.

Monday, November 28, 2011

One of those Days.

Well, it finally happened. Kudos, immune system. You put up a good fight.
Unfortunately, it wasn't good enough.
So, here I am, eating chicken noodle soup and surfing Youtube for awesome obscure music.
Im actually hoping this sickness will make its way out of my system before it starts snowing. Because honestly, Im going to be spending all of my free time outside playing in it either way.

Have I mentioned that I'm super pumped for Christmas? Im obsessed with this time of year. When the house always smells like someone's baking. Christmas music is playing on a loop quietly in the background, (or really loud when we feel like rocking out.) When I watch the snow fall from the window with a cup of cocoa in my hand and my favorite blanket. Ahh. I don't know what it is about December, Christmas, or the sudden high people seem to get on from their New Years Resolutions, but it just makes me happy.

Fa la la la la...


1 comment: