"Imperfection is beauty, madness is genius and it's better to be absolutely ridiculous than absolutely boring." - Marilyn Monroe.

Monday, November 21, 2011

Writers block.

My apologies. Im sorry I haven't written sooner. I'd like to just tell you that I've been busy, or that I had some super important things to take care of, but the truth is,
I just haven't had inspiration for blogging in a while.

I hate this about being a writer. Writers block is one of the worst feelings in the world. When you have a million bajillion thoughts bouncing around in your head, and you're too unfocused to get them down on paper. Or when you try to think of something deep and motivational and you come up with nothing. Nada. Zero. Zilch.
It makes me feel super productive, let me tell you.

Anyway, I'm sure when I have some epic life-changing experience I'll totally tell you all about it. But as for now, my thoughts are too chaotic to share at this moment in time.

Lots of love always,

Me.

No comments:

Post a Comment