"Imperfection is beauty, madness is genius and it's better to be absolutely ridiculous than absolutely boring." - Marilyn Monroe.

Tuesday, November 1, 2011

Spirit.

Yesterday I was feeling kind of gloomy. What did I do? I put in my all time favorite movie.
SPIRIT: STALLION OF THE CIMARRON.
Oh freak yes. I love that movie. And I love Bryan Adams, who does all the music for it. So it's basically a win win. 
I advise you to go watch it immediately. Because I cry every time. But then I feel better because (spoiler alert!!!) Spirit wins in the end. But aren't all cartoons like that? There's a song in that movie for every single one of my moods. ready? write this down. You'll love them.


"Sound the Bugle"- Pity party song.
"Can't take me"- who do you think you are? Let me be myself.
"Get off of my back." - Swimming song. Enough said. Cracks me up every time.




Life has presented me with new challenges that I didnt expect lately. Yeah, it's hard, but guys, don't worry. Spirit is keeping me going. 
Fact: Life is hard. But so worth it.



No comments:

Post a Comment