"Imperfection is beauty, madness is genius and it's better to be absolutely ridiculous than absolutely boring." - Marilyn Monroe.

Tuesday, May 22, 2012

3

3.

Today I'm having a party. With myself. Cause guess how many months Daniel has been gone?
3!
Three whole months. I know that probably doesn't seem like a lot to most people. 3 months is really short, actually. But there were times where I thought I wouldn't make it past 2 days, let alone 3 months. It's weird to look back and think "there's no way 3 months have gone by already." but it really has! Weird. I'm sure I'll look back in a year and laugh at this, but for now I don't really care.
I'm getting through this.
He's getting through this.

We're getting through this.

Happy 3 months, my dearest Elder Laird! You make my world beautiful.

P.S. Please note: Goggle tan line.

I love summer.

No comments:

Post a Comment