"Imperfection is beauty, madness is genius and it's better to be absolutely ridiculous than absolutely boring." - Marilyn Monroe.

Monday, May 14, 2012

Happppppy Mothers Day.

Aaahhhhhh.
My appreciation for Mothers day is 10 million times what it used to be now that I have a missionary out.

Sadly we couldn't hear from Joshy because there aren't enough phones in the Brazil MTC to have all the missionaries call.. mom wasn't very happy with that one.

But, I got to hear from my man.

I'm not going to try to explain it to you because there just aren't enough words in the English language to describe how that felt. To hear his voice.. and to hear his laugh. Ahh. Perfection.

It was just like it used to be. Staying up late and talking about everything and nothing at the same time. Getting in those stupid "i love you more" fights that I missed way more than I thought.
Making fun of him when his voice cracked, and him making fun of me when I was a little too sarcastic.
Filling him in on all the drama. Hearing stories about Indiana.

It was amazing. But it made me miss him.

Oh well.. Christmas will come soon enough, right? :/.

Sincerely,
A girl waiting for 21 more months to be with her best friend. Forever.

No comments:

Post a Comment