"Imperfection is beauty, madness is genius and it's better to be absolutely ridiculous than absolutely boring." - Marilyn Monroe.

Wednesday, May 2, 2012

I'm a poet. and I kinda know it.

Guys, I decided something.

Something that has the potential to be kind of awesome.

Im going to write a book.

Finally.

I have so many notebooks full of ideas, and so many 'beginnings' of books that I didn't have the passion to finish.. but I think I have a good subject now.

Missionaries.





*Resounding applause*

Wooooo!

2 comments:

  1. Excited at first... then not quite as excited. Haha Good luck :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. But definitely think you should do it :) and after that, write another, and another, and eventually your books will be made into movies, and the movies into classics. One day the multitude of generations below will aspire to become like you just as many have with Tolkien and Rowling. Your experience in your fast paced life will change people. Write away my smart and witty friend!

    ReplyDelete