"Imperfection is beauty, madness is genius and it's better to be absolutely ridiculous than absolutely boring." - Marilyn Monroe.

Wednesday, October 26, 2011

Nothing left to lose.

I think I've finally come to that point.
Where everything seems so good, so right. im tired of hesitating.
Life's been waiting and I've been putting it on hold too much.
Maybe because I had all my priorities messed up. Maybe because I was scared.
But now, I have nothing left to lose.
Im ready to live.

"something's in the air tonight
the skies alive with the burning light.
you can mark my words,
somethings about to break.

and I found myself in a bitter fight
when I felt your hand through the darkest night.
Don't know where you're coming from
but you're coming soon.

Come on and we'll see
like we were free.
Push the pedal down
watch the world around fly by us.

Come on and we'll try
one last time.
Im off of the floor
one more time to find you.

here we go
theres nothing left to choose.
here we go.
There's nothing left to lose."






No comments:

Post a Comment