"Imperfection is beauty, madness is genius and it's better to be absolutely ridiculous than absolutely boring." - Marilyn Monroe.

Monday, July 18, 2011

Adventuring.

Well. I go out of town tomorrow morning, and I don't know if I'll be able to keep up with this while I'm away.  Where am I going?
Sectionals! It's this big meet in Gresham, Oregon where swimmers go and pretty much party for 5 days.


<-- this is where it's at. Exciting, right? I think it's pretty sad how a community college has a way nicer pool than we do. I think Hast deserves a better pool. Plan: If I ever get rich, im building a pool just for Hast.

Anyway, I'm super excited for Sectionals, although the pressure at these big meets is ridiculous.
I always want to do so well and almost always the pressure gets to me. And I bomb it. No big deal.

I'll try and see if I can keep up with the posts,  but I'm not sure if I can just yet. It'd be fun to keep all of my millions of followers -note sarcasm- updated on all of my adventures, though.

With love,

Me.

No comments:

Post a Comment