"Imperfection is beauty, madness is genius and it's better to be absolutely ridiculous than absolutely boring." - Marilyn Monroe.

Saturday, July 16, 2011

Square 1.

Im not sure if I should say 'Hello,' considering that I have all of 0 followers.. but, I will say hey all the same. My dear friend Rachel has managed to convince me to create a blog. I'm still in the process of convincing myself that it's a good thing. I'm unable to promise that I'll keep my posts updated, considering my completely crazy, turbulent, up-side down life. I'll try really hard, though. I promise.
Ha, this all seems so cliche to me. Let me just tell you about my life.. Although, I didn't agree to this blog thinking that hundreds of people were going to read it. I guess I just needed a release. Swimming is usually the best way for me to do that, but sometimes actually writing down words works better than staring at the bottom of a pool for 5 hours a day.
I decided that I'm not going to go through the whole: my name is: and I: ( insert hobby here.) I figure if you really care that much to get to know me, you'll keep reading my blog and eventually you'll find out.
You can do it. I believe in you.
Ah, unfortunately I have to run. Another post soon.

P.S. I came across this picture and it made me happy. Do I need another reason?
Love,
Me.

1 comment: