"Imperfection is beauty, madness is genius and it's better to be absolutely ridiculous than absolutely boring." - Marilyn Monroe.

Wednesday, August 10, 2011

Elder Scoresby.

Secretly, I've been dreading this day for months. Years, maybe.
Today was the day I found out just how far away Josh would be from me for 2 years.
I swear, there were 345678765 people there, waiting, freaking out, screaming.. and then, we all heard him say "Dear Elder Scoresby, you are here by called to labor in the Vitoria, Brazil mission. You report to the MTC on January, 4th, 2012.
Isn't it beautiful? Im going to pick him up. Hands down.

Okay, so I still have a few months with him. But still, he's leaving. Im having a hard time wrapping my head around it.
Maybe when he comes home he'll teach me how to ramble off in Portuguese. That'd be awesome. Or maybe I'll buy Rosetta stone and learn basic Portuguese while he's gone.. Then just talk ton him when he gets back. How sweet would that be? Freaking sweet.

We're going to Bear Lake this week for a family reunion, and I found myself being extremely excited just to be with him. I feel like I have such little time left.


All in all, I'm happy for him. Im happy that he's serving the Lord for 24 months ( ouch. So long. ), and Im happy that he's happy. That's all that really matters.

Peace. Love. And Brazil.

No comments:

Post a Comment