"Imperfection is beauty, madness is genius and it's better to be absolutely ridiculous than absolutely boring." - Marilyn Monroe.

Sunday, August 7, 2011

Falling Skies.

I'm not one to get obsessed with TV shows. I have some that I prefer over others, and will gladly watch if they're playing.
But recently I discovered this unreal TV series called Falling Skies.
I watched the marathon of like 20 episodes before the finale, which was tonight. I was all pumped because I thought it was the last season, so I could watch the story from beginning to end.
Not so.
This was the season finale, which basically means the directors are going to torture us by ending the season with a cliff hanger. I was in the middle of having a heart attack because the ending was so purely awesome and insane and suspenseful all at the same time, and then I saw the screen
"Falling skies will continue Summer of 2012."
2012?!?! You're kidding me. I'm supposed to wait a whole year to see the next season?
Gosh dang it.
Lets get real. I have to wait a whole year to see this face again? I swear the directors are out to get me.
Don't kid yourself. He's dang attractive.

Anyway. I'm basically in a state of depression considering that I have to wait. Patience isn't exactly my forte. 
Bottom line: I love Falling Skies. I'm obsessed. My advice?: Go.watch.it.
Maybe I just love it for the hot guys. And the motorcycles. And the fighting. And the aliens. And everything about it. 
Just.. go watch it.
Go.

No comments:

Post a Comment