"Imperfection is beauty, madness is genius and it's better to be absolutely ridiculous than absolutely boring." - Marilyn Monroe.

Friday, August 26, 2011

Schooled.

Being in school again for a week..(Vomit, only a week?) I've learned a lot. Not much about Calculus or AP Government and Politics. Not even about the new kids that I know I'm supposed to be nice and talk to.. but about me.

High School is so crazy. So unexpected but so predictable at the same time. Lets be honest, what other place is it fine to carry around a freaking huge stereo and blast music down the halls? What other place is it typical to see dance offs during lunch? I guess you could see Dance-off's anywhere, technically, but in High School it's just a given.

Yeah High School's terrible. It's hard and the homework makes me want to pass out sometimes. But we're all individuals. We all have things that make us who we are. I think that's what High School really is; a bunch of freaks all contributing to making one school truly legit. Maybe the Teachers are trying to teach us math, chemistry and history.. but maybe we're secretly teaching each other and ourselves to be individual. Maybe buried under all of the drama and upsets, what we're all really trying to say is
Be You.





No comments:

Post a Comment