"Imperfection is beauty, madness is genius and it's better to be absolutely ridiculous than absolutely boring." - Marilyn Monroe.

Thursday, August 11, 2011

To the Lake!

Well. It's about time I got a vacation, don't you think?
Im off to a family reunion up in Bear Lake.


Although I would never admit to this in a public setting, I actually enjoy being outdoors and camping and such. It's so much easier. And I get to be with my Dad's side of the family while up at this beautiful lake. Nothing makes me laugh harder than when my Dad and his brothers talk. It starts out with friendly conversation, then they turn into teenage brothers again. I could sit and listen to them rag on each other and tell stories for hours. I usually do. 
I think it'll be good to get away from it all for a few days. Maybe get sunburned. Run on a dirt trail in the mornings (if I have the dedication to exercise. Which is 50/50 right now. No guarantees. :) ) , and just being with family. I don't know if they'll have a computer up there, but even if they do I doubt I'll have any exciting news. However, my Aunt Jen keeps a very diligent blog. Follow her, yes? She has such a brilliant sense of humor. I love reading her posts.
Alright, and with that I say.. to the lake!


No comments:

Post a Comment