"Imperfection is beauty, madness is genius and it's better to be absolutely ridiculous than absolutely boring." - Marilyn Monroe.

Wednesday, August 17, 2011

Recap

I hate coming back from awesome vacations and realizing that life is going to hit you full scale in a matter of days. But I don't want to dwell on the fact that school is starting in 144 hours. Lets talk about Bear lake shall we?
The Lake was beautiful. The people were amazing and the memories are still fresh in my mind.
We chilled out at the beach one day, and I'm pretty sure I got a new appreciation for dragonflies. Thank goodness they like to eat mosquitoes. I got eaten alive this past week.
Then we went horseback riding. Which was probably my most favorite thing of the whole week. Not going to lie.

My horses name was Digger. I had the desire to say gold super quietly before I ever said his name.. just for my entertainment.

I think my family got a lot closer. I found a new best friend. Her name is Shaye. She's my cousin.
Tell me that's not the most precious thing you've ever seen. Just say it.

Then me and my immediate family stayed a few days longer at the Lake, and spent most of our time wakeboarding. Being up there made me want to become a professional. Really bad.
I'm not super good at wakeboarding, but we have some seriously awesome video of me totally face planting. It's so sweet.

Other than being sore and really tired, I'm good. I want to give this last week of summer everything I have left, just to be sure I didn't leave anything still out on the table when school starts.
I'll be sure to let you know how that's going..
Grr.

2 comments: