"Imperfection is beauty, madness is genius and it's better to be absolutely ridiculous than absolutely boring." - Marilyn Monroe.

Saturday, September 3, 2011

I'm at the lake.. Again.

Yes, yes. I know. I am indeed at Bear Lake again. What can I say? I love this place. It's been pretty crazy since I've gotten up here. Stay up all night, sleep in and wake up when ever the heck you feel like it. Go on a 4-wheeling adventure and decide "Pft, I don't need a trail" and make one of your own. Then maybe accidentally get pitched off of the side of your 4-wheeler because you may or may not have accidentally hit a rock that you totally should've seen.. Then keep going even though you're bleeding. Then go back to the cabin and watch Tangled while wrapped up in blankets. Then go out on a boat and do some wake boarding. Then go get a cheeseburger and fries, and take funny pictures just because you can. Drive back, then decide you need to blog because it's been a while.
So here I am. Blogging.
I don't know who ever invented blogs, but I need to thank them. I feel more at peace with my insane life. It's nice.
I decided that one day I'm going to have a boat. And I will be a pro wake boarder. End of story. That is my goal. Let it be.

No comments:

Post a Comment