"Imperfection is beauty, madness is genius and it's better to be absolutely ridiculous than absolutely boring." - Marilyn Monroe.

Wednesday, September 28, 2011

Weakness.

I'm not one to admit weakness. I rather despise doing so. I like to believe that I'm strong enough to handle anything. But when it comes to this.. I have no strength. I am easily swayed in any direction he may take me. Who is this mystery person?

ADAM LEVINE.



Oh my gosh. I just.. I don't even know what to say. He's like the perfect man. (Aside from all of the tattoos and the questionable language, but I'm willing to look past that.) He sings. He has a little scruff but not too much, its a nice balance. And. Most importantly.
* Look at the post second from the top**
<<

HE SAID SHAKE AND BAKE. This is destiny. Im sure of it.

Dear Adam Levine.
Marry me.

Love, Me.

2 comments: